Job Title: Customer Development Intern
This position is full time for the Summer. It is a 3 month internship starting in mid-May and ending in mid-August.
Yep, yet another version! We are an educational startup headquartered in Atlanta’s Technology Square. We aim to help students get better grades and study more efficiently by making the world one big study group.
What You Need:
- A love for fast paced startups and technology. Knowledge about the internet is definitely a good thing.
- Writing experience is a major plus—you should have a good command of the English language.
- A decent laptop.
- Research skills.
- An ATLish address (you need to be able to get to 5th street in the morning with no problems).
- Dedication—it’s fun, but it’s definitely work.
- Full-time availability.
- 500 Facebook Friends who have been suggested by you to be Fans of OpenStudy.com on Facebook (www.facebook.com/openstudy) – Yes, we’re not kidding; actually, we are, 50 is the requirement—but the more friends, the higher your resume jumps in the stack. (Don’t be afraid to brag in your email about how many friends you’ve suggested).
What you will learn:
- Find and entice students – in a very nice way – to come use OpenStudy.com.
- Help build our list of awesome people using the product.
- Add to our startup culture with your personality, ideas, and creativity.
Yes, you’ll be getting paid for this; none of that work for free stuff.
Send your resume—and tell us why you’re the best person on earth, or at least in Atlanta, to firstname.lastname@example.org with ATL INTERN in the subject line.