We’re excited to announce the release of a mobile compatible version of OpenStudy. We’ve taken the social learning experience from the web and optimized it for smartphones and tablets. You’ll now be able to get help in Math, Physics, Writing, Computer Science, and your other favorite subjects from anywhere, anytime.
Our goal is to bring the best parts of OpenStudy; access to the community of 200,000 learners from 170 countries, answers to 75% of questions in 5 minutes, and assessment of soft skills through SmartScore to the millions of people who use a mobile device as their primary method to access the web.
OpenStudy is committed to providing accessible learning opportunities to students no matter where they live or how they get to the internet. Bringing a peer-to-peer learning experience to the hundreds of millions of smartphone users worldwide is a challenge we’re thrilled to undertake. We believe adding personal interaction to an often lonely mobile learning experience adds tremendous value to the education experience.
Visit OpenStudy from your mobile device to try it for yourself.
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
- Study Apps Can Help | Admit This! pingbacked Posted October 11, 2012, 10:58 am
- 6 Helpful (and Free!) Smartphone Apps for Students « Cappex College Insider pingbacked Posted March 7, 2013, 8:48 pm
- 6 Helpful (and Free!) Smartphone Apps for Students pingbacked Posted April 17, 2013, 3:45 am
- Back to School, 2013 Style – Au Pair USA - Chapel Hill pingbacked Posted October 10, 2013, 8:25 pm
- A Phone App A Day . . . | College Confidential pingbacked Posted August 13, 2014, 6:24 pm