If you’re an active user on OpenStudy, you may have noticed a few subtle changes around the site lately. Namely, we’ve made it incredibly, ridiculously, and painlessly easy to invite your friends to join you. [If you're only interested in WINNING AN iPAD, skip down to the bottom now.]
“How do I get started?” you ask.
Well, it’s easy. Begin by clicking the “Invite” button in the top navigator bar.
(While you’re there, be sure to give us a Facebook Like.)
Once you click invite, you’ll be taken to a page with new and improved ways to tell people about OpenStudy. The best part about this page is the “Invite Facebook Friends” button. You can send a direct invitation to your friends using direct Facebook messages. We’ve also provided a custom link that you can copy into emails, tumblr posts, or tattoo to your forehead (kidding- seriously, no tattoos unless it’s Owlfred.)
I know what you’re thinking: “Why should I invite my friends to OpenStudy?”
Here’s but a short list of reasons:
- Friends need study help too, and might remember you hooked them up when it’s your birthday.
- You’ve made some friends on OpenStudy, and want to introduce them to others you know.
- Your SmartScore is quite high and it’s time to show off to new people.
- Teamwork score lagging behind? Invite some friends to move it a few points higher.
- It’s summer, you’re bored, and you need an IPAD!