You’ve been wanting to learn to code forever; but you keep finding excuses to put it off.
You’re already got development experience; but you’ve been looking for a way to brush up on a new language.
Procrastinate no longer!
OpenStudy has just announced a new way to get started with Python programming. Partnering with MIT OCW, Codecademy, & P2PU, together we’re announcing the Mechanical MOOC presenting: A Gentle Introduction to Python.
- It’s 100% free, just like all OpenCourseWare. Anyone can join, and you’re welcome to share your work.
- Pick up Python from leading innovators in online learning. MIT’s chops. Codecademy’s exercises. OpenStudy’s study groups. P2PU’s community.
- Make friends and start programming from Week 1.
- We’ll be offering a certificate of participation connected to the course
- Open for signup today, course starts October 15.